There are lots of way you can support our ministry, even if you are not interested in being directly involved with children. Each volunteer plays a vital role in helping the program run effectively to help reach youth in care.
- Track free or low-cost community events to which mentors and their youth can participate in and send monthly emails. Help coordinate simple, family friendly events to encourage community among those in the program.
- Recruit mentors and volunteers by promoting the program among small groups, Sunday morning groups, and across the church community.
- Keeps blog/website/Facebook page up to date
- Creates flyers, pamphlets, and advocacy cards as necessary
- Helps create all print materials, signage, invitations, save the dates and other promotional material
- Cover the program and needs in prayer
Contact email@example.com for more information on volunteering!